Monday, December 16, 2013

Blogging and Google+? 2014 is the time for new things...

Hey all! Or rather, hey anyone who is actually reading this! I've attempted to start blogs for Short Fuse in the past, but previous platforms haven't worked too well, and my tumblr is more about reblogging nerdy fanart and mostly-naked ladies, not news. So! I'm trying again!

Blogger is pretty different than it was the last time I used it, and one of the features is that it can be connected to a Google+ account...I guess it was about time for me to make one of those, too. No guaranteeing that I'll use it, but at least it exists. :)

Anyway! If you don't know me, I'm Emily, and I run Short Fuse Pinups, a cosplay, pinup, and glamour photography company based out of Orlando. I'll probably be using this blog to talk about shoots I have, conventions I go to, and maybe even nerdy happenings - who knows? For now, though, enjoy this previous unpublished photo of one of my favorite models to work with...

Model: Syber Digit
Photography: Short Fuse Pinups

No comments:

Post a Comment